Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I haven't run in the past few days because of a crazy pain I've been feeling around the site of my daughter's escape. (read: c-section scar.) When I finally went in to the doctor, they wanted to test me for all sorts of things and scheduled me for an ultrasound to see what is going on. I was told to "take it easy" until they could rule out kidney stones and infection. So, I didn't go running with The Marianne. I was bummed. But they did inform me that I was clear of those two plights, so, I went to the gym and got in a short run before they closed. I actually ran for almost seven minutes straight, which is actually a record for me. Whoo! I can really tell how the time off has affected me, but, it was needed healing time.

2 comments:

MernieAnne said...

I'm glad the docs gave you the "go ahead" to work out. Are you feeling better? See, running with your own music really does wonders, huh?

Amanda said...

Yeah, it really does. I felt like I could go a lot longer than normal. I'm feeling okay as long as I keep taking the drugs. :D