Thursday, June 5, 2008



I'm so disappointed with my Nike+. I have calibrated it several times and it is consistently off. I'm trying to not care but it really isn't working. I'm not getting the distance that I deserve. I mapped out the run/walk I did today when I got home and it wasn't only three miles. Ugh! I would blame the discrepancy on the fact that I have my sensor in a pouch and not in my shoe, but so does my running partner, and her's works fine. What the hell ev. At any rate, my knees are killing me. Tonight I'm going to make the hubs hook up the ice maker on the fridge so I can ice my knees pre and post run. That will help, right? Right. Also, I'm going to switch back to listening to my own music instead of this podcast. I hate the music that the guy uses and theres simply no motivation for me.

No comments: